Sign in to follow this  

Jason Lawrence

He has always been so fast and good ever sence is 85 days. I remember seeing him race when he was still racing dist6 and couldnt belive hwo fast he was. I never thought it would go pro so qucik.

It is great to see a local rider do good. He seems good in his interviews and his riding is better then last year. I think the new bike helped him out.

It's pretty sick that he went from barely qualifying and having good fluked finishes to finishing 2nd in nearly every race.

I remember seeing him at Weds. practice before the high point national, him and adam blessing were riding around and it was ridiculous how much faster they were then everyone.

i remember riding with him at atco awhile ago. fast rider and everything...too bad hes a jerk

I think the latest TGO dvd summed up JLaws attitude right now. He needs to work on it a bit because when he does he will have the whole package.

is he really a jerk? how? ive noticed that young lites guys tend to be jerks and the vet 450 guys are nice people...

its been discussed on here a few times, from people who claim to know him..

do a search

I have been around Lawrence from the time he's been on 60's, and yes without going into to much detail his attitude and actions are beyond words, just ask Micky Kessler or Barry Carsten.

The first time I saw lawreence was at a practice day at hurricane years ago when he was on an 80. It was my first time there and I wasn't jumping the step up. He jumped over my head one lap when I rolled it and I remember thinking "look at this little ****er go, dam!!!!" hahahaha. Well good for him that he is doing well. Also seeing him quading that front section at pagoda last year was pretty cool.

I have been around Lawrence from the time he's been on 60's, and yes without going into to much detail his attitude and actions are beyond words, just ask Micky Kessler or Barry Carsten.

I dont know the kid but from what i read on here and from what i see in his TV interviews it certainly seems like he needs to work on that part of his game. He certainly is no Villapoto in front of the camera. lol

I met him and i will agree he has a different attitude but he doesnt do anything anybody else doesnt do. There are a whole bunch of guys out there that are just as cocky you just dont get to see it. He is what 18 and is doing what all of us only dreamed of doing. Give him a break, i am not perfect but i am old enought to realize it. He will figure it out sooner or later just give him time.

I met him and i will agree he has a different attitude but he doesnt do anything anybody else doesnt do. There are a whole bunch of guys out there that are just as cocky you just dont get to see it. He is what 18 and is doing what all of us only dreamed of doing. Give him a break, i am not perfect but i am old enought to realize it. He will figure it out sooner or later just give him time.

i used to be a piece of shit when i was younger

i never threw a crescent wrench through someones windshield

and if i was going to, it'd be for a good reason:p

I have spent time talking with him, he is what he is. Cool to some people, a jackass to others. Personally, I think he is a tool! oh yeah, he rides a little bit on the dirty side too which piss's people off. He is going to be pretty good if his attitude doesn't screw his progress up

Most people from NJ are jerks, just take a ride on the Parkway.

Maybe he'll grow up some and be less of a jerk.

Or he'll end up pumping gas somewhere.

I have always liked lawrence, not sure why. Glad he's trying hard and doing well this year.

I never get to watch the lites, they never seem to be on tv.

Most people from NJ are jerks, just take a ride on the Parkway.

very true! :applause:

Jason has definitely improved his attitude this season, but still needs a lot of work... Giving people the finger because HE crashed himself isn't going to fly anymore with the factories. :applause:

The kid has pissed off the wrong people.

He was coming home from a race on a plane loaded with MX big shots and started playing an X rated DVD on his laptop. The stewardess axed him to shut it off and he wouldn't.

But if he wins he can get away with anything.

The kid has pissed off the wrong people.

He was coming home from a race on a plane loaded with MX big shots and started playing an X rated DVD on his laptop. The stewardess axed him to shut it off and he wouldn't.

But if he wins he can get away with anything.

Where did you get that information?