Sign in to follow this  

Anyone who thinks 2 strokes are dead must see this!!! wow

Checkout the holeshot challenge :lol::cry:

I didn't even see that before I posted this link..

that is un F@#king believable:eek:

2 stroke:worthy:

I know I am faster on my 4 stroke mx bike because it has better traction than my 2 stroke.

Why would anyone in thier right mind want a 4 stroke boat motor after seeing this ad?? :applause:

2 strokes mx bikes will be back with a vengence in about 6 years :applause:

,,,,2 strokes mx bikes will be back with a vengence in about 6 years :applause:

AMA, EPA, MADD, NAACP, and the Sierra club will make sure that never happens. :applause:

No one will risk the R&D.

I think KTM has been. They are about the only ones who have invested heavily into two strokes. It worked for me, now I mix my fuel:ride:

Let me make sure that I get this right. BRP = Bombardier Recreational Products owns Evinrue (and Rotax). BRP also owns Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo and Can-Am (Quads). BRP also just released a 3 wheeled street bike (aka "The Y factor" ~ kinda cool).

Rumors persist that they are going to release a dirt bike soon. Conventional wisdom will have the releasing a woods 250f and 450f with fuel injection. So while they do have the technology to do it, I'm thinking that your going to see 4 strokes not 2 strokes from BRP. :applause:

Evenrude runs their infomercials all the time late at night on the Versus Channel. They seem to be gaining popularity but i agree with most people that i doubt that they're transfer that over to bikes. The big 4 will turn their back on it.

Evenrude runs their infomercials all the time late at night on the Versus Channel. They seem to be gaining popularity...

I grew up on an island - spent my entire childhood on the water. All we ran was 'Rudes. :applause: