Sign in to follow this  

Bronco78??

Alive and as well as can be thank you. Normally do not have access to general internet,, so this is a rare time for me to have access.

Other then the IED's, IDF, DF, Sickness, and general non combat related injurys.. It's much like camping.. well no beer.

I'll be home for a few days of leave mid mar.. Nice break, get some riding in with my son.. ANd flog the DRZ a bit before I have to put her away for anouther 6-12 months.

Perhaps there will be a new KTM waiting by her side when I get back for good (Just in case my dear wife is reading this)

Hey bronco78!

Glad to hear you're O.K. We pray for you guys every day in our house.

A local soldier gives reports on the local A.M. radio station, from Iraq, every friday. It is interesting to hear all of the positives that are going on. I was working at a business that had a letter posted on their bulliten board from one of their employees that is over there. (He might be getting moved to Bahgdad this month.) The bravery displayed by all of you is very admirable.

Thanks for all you do!

Hey Erik,

Great to hear from you. Thanks for helping us out over there. Keep up the spirits and great work! If your wife gets you a KTM that'll be bad for us though cuz ya might spend less time on our site:-(

Paul

We weren't supposed to bring any into Saudi back during the first time around (Dessert Storm) either. No alcohol at all. I believe it was against their religion, but I could be incorrect.

PS. Good to hear from you and glad you okay. Keep up the good work, and Gods speed to all the Troups.

Glad your doing Ok Bronco :lol::eek:

Neil. :applause::naughty::lol:

PS: All we need now is for 10guy and Ross B to check in :lol:

miss those guys too, maybe will try to p.m. Ross and see if he still has his Z.

no alcahol for american military.Contractors and some other countries military have alcahol.it is possible to get a lot of guys do,I didnt think it was worth the risk myself,plus its kinda hard to tell your guys to stay away from the stuff when you are drinking.

The thing I and a lot of others realy craved was real milk I figgured it would be beer but nope it was real milk:excuseme: , the boxed crap that keeps for years just isnt fit to drink,:applause:

Was good to hear from you Bronco,I was lucky I had axcess to internet pretty regularly,didnt send much email or post because it would take 5 min or more to send and that would use up my time to fast, but I could open and read stuff fairly well.

miss those guys too, maybe will try to p.m. Ross and see if he still has his Z.

10guy pops in now and again.

Ross still had his DRZ Christmas time when I e-mailed him, and was thinking about a big bore.

I think he is still keeping busy with the photography, and is on a get fit thing, 55 and still hiking/camping all over Montana and Yellowstone :lol: :lol:

I'll tell him we all miss him, and to get back on forum.

Neil. :applause::eek::naughty:

On one of the other forums I frequent. One of the wives shipped her husband a pocket bike for them to ride around the base on for fun.

Hey Man you wander out this way and you got all you can drink. I will gladly buy the keg if need be. Bring a few friends while your at it:thumbsup: