Sign in to follow this  

Two colored rims

heyy i was wondering if anyone has the two colored rims. like there one color for half of them and the other half another?

I read somewhere on the YZ250F forums about that multi colored rims and I THINK are made by Alpina Wheels but i dont know if they are avaible to the public yet

do the Team Lucas Oil Yamaha run these? if so, then they are made by Alpina Wheels

Yeah, she sure gave me the idea. She happened to walk by the computer and see me on the cool website called ThumperTalk which she sees up on the computer every day and she saw your question about the two colored rims and she said "Heck he asked the wrong people, she should have asked chuck norris" I wholeheartedly agreed with her but i decided to keep this thread alive by saying "your mom does too" instead of sending you off to chuck norris.

I want to make an public apology to Robbo for ruining his reply. I am sorry.

Yeah the have them at the supercross races. I saw them on the Yami's and they look pretty cool. Blue and regular silver, half half looked so sweet when they are spinning.

What's worse is that he's riding a Yami.

HAHAHAHAHA :applause: you crack me up

And yeah since the Lucas Oil team run these, they are Alphina Wheels and theyre supposed to make an pinstripe effect when theyre spinning pretty cool :applause:

What's worse is that he's riding a Yami.

Or havin' a 2 smoke alias but rides a thumperrrrr. Haha j/p. I personally get headaches when I see those wheels spin.

Wow you guys think they're cool?

They look ridiculous!

I have to agree with you, I think the look like :applause: .

Wow you guys think they're cool?

They look ridiculous!

yeah i do think there cool. there somthing diffrent.

I quite like them actually. I thought they were strange at first, but they have grown on me. The Butler Brothers MX team is also using them, not sure if they are the same brand, but they are gold and silver.

Here is Doug Dehaan:

IMG_2648.jpg

i wonder how long they would last in rocky conditions....

yeah i think they mite be a one time use thing if your more of a trail rider. but i think i might get some just to try um out. looks like a pain in the ass to put on tho.