Sign in to follow this  

pump x. do is work??

Use Ben-Gay on your forearms before you ride (about 15 minutes), it's does the same thing.

do pump x work, for those of you that tried it please telll me if it even made a difference.

It works like magic. I use to get arm pump everytime. I take 3 of these before I ride and I never get it. It gave my buddy a near stroke but its all good for me.

It works like magic. I use to get arm pump everytime. I take 3 of these before I ride and I never get it. It gave my buddy a near stroke but its all good for me.

Im looking at the website right now and you take 3 of the bottles shown on the site? Are they pills or is it a liquid?

I ordered some. It says it will be here friday and im racing this weekend so we will see how it works.

I guarantee if you get arm pup normally these will totally help. I NEVER take pills or anything like that because I don't believe in that stuff but these were shocking. I still get a bit of hand cramping in the first ride out but after that im good to go.

Let us know what you think.

My buddy had something weird happen to his heart. His heart rate went nuts but he was "partying" the night before so i don't know if it was the pump x or a combo of both. He said he has had that happen before so who knows.

So I bought a bottle of this stuff with no results. I took it just like it said before both of my motos and nothing. I will use the rest of it but i doubt this stuff works.:thumbsup:

I'm interested to hear more from people. It is a medication, so it has the potential for mixed results from different people. I"m a bit sceptical, and I wonder what it's really doing to you. Does it say what the active ingredients are? I have a sister-in-law who is a pharmacist and I'm happy to ask her for an oppinion if someone will post the active ingredients.

I'm interested to hear more from people. It is a medication, so it has the potential for mixed results from different people. I"m a bit sceptical, and I wonder what it's really doing to you. Does it say what the active ingredients are? I have a sister-in-law who is a pharmacist and I'm happy to ask her for an oppinion if someone will post the active ingredients.

http://www.pump-x.com/SupplementFacts/tabid/56/Default.aspx

There it is. I would appreciate it if you would. I got way to excited about it.

I have no idea what this pump x stuff is but it is probably just a gimmick. All it would do is thin out your blood. If you have arm pump that bad just use some ibprofen or asprin. Thins out the blood just the same. No joke!

I have no idea what this pump x stuff is but it is probably just a gimmick. All it would do is thin out your blood. If you have arm pump that bad just use some ibprofen or asprin. Thins out the blood just the same. No joke!

Im not convinced by it at all. I want real results.BTW asprin does not work.

maybe, it helps me fo sho. I mean think about it. The whole thing about arm pump is that blood cannot get to your extremedies fast enough to be used by muscles. Hence the use of blood thinning agents. But most likley i am talking out of my ass.

I tell you guys I am the biggest doubter on the planet. It has worked for 3 different people who suffer from arm pump. If you get arm pump like I do it ruins your day. GET THIS and stop wasting time riding around like a squid. One thing for sure is you never hear anyone saying it doesnt work.

maybe, it helps me fo sho. I mean think about it. The whole thing about arm pump is that blood cannot get to your extremedies fast enough to be used by muscles. Hence the use of blood thinning agents. But most likley i am talking out of my ass.

I agree...you are talking out your ass :thumbsup: The Doc might correct me on this, but while Ibuprofen is considered a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) along w/ aspirin, its "blood thinning" properties are mild if not insignificant - it's probably the anti-inflammatory properties that are helping you w/ arm pump.