Sign in to follow this  

Jordan River OHV - 1st Look (at least for me)

Walked out to the new track in the back tonight. They're gonna race up there - concrete gates and all. My wife was with me, but she didn't have shoes (birks & mud don't mix) so I didn't want to leave her alone for long.

Anyway... it's a decent size track w/ step-ups/downs and (2) whoop sections. What I think is the start/finish jump has a frig'g lauch ramp and a step-down option or all the way (~75').

I'll go back and take some pics another day when there's more light. Better yet, by the time I get back up there, it'll be time to ride!

:applause:

Is this the infamous supercross style track they ahve been talking about? It's not the new big track correct?

-mx

Is this the infamous supercross style track they ahve been talking about? It's not the new big track correct?

-mx

For sure not SX style. It's a "big" MX track. This thing is easily 1:45 around or longer. The only obstacle that looks intimidating is the S/F jump - a frig'n looper if you're not careful. :applause: Most everything else looked a lot like the S/F @ Delta (Bunker Hill MX). Bear in mind that I didn't spend more than 3-4 minutes looking, but I'll be back there. I hope they will allow pracitce on the new track like the old one; Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun for the same price/yearly fee ($70.00/year). I don't know why/how they could do it any differently - it's still a state park!