Sign in to follow this  

ssr part?

i have a ssr a-1 and it seems like a decent bike but the brake and clutch levers are junk, the grips are as hard as could be, and so is the seat. i would also like to replace the foot pegs, shifter, brake lever, and kick starter but ssr seems like it has slightly different parts then a crf 50, so i dont really wanna order all that stuff then find out its a little bit different. so i was wondering if anybody already may have replaced this stuff, and what they used to do it. any help would be great.

ASV levers, renthal grips, seats are the same, pegs are the same, shifter is straight style and same as most others, and you can find nice billet kickstarters for your (lifan?) motor.

i did the chromoly foot peg mount on my a1 and that bolted directly on but i had to bend the kick stand mount out just a little so that it would put the bike at an angel it would actualy stand on. i am pretty sure all the controles and the seat are interchangable with most other pit bikes. you should also look in to a chain guide. good luck and have fun with it

which asv lever? the f3? because i actually took my bike to the dealer by me and they said that it might be too thick for the perch, but if you used it and it worked then ill order one