Sign in to follow this  

Any video of Stewart crash

From saturday in SD, He bailed on the finish line jump bike got messed up bent the front end pretty good.

From saturday in SD, He bailed on the finish line jump bike got messed up bent the front end pretty good.

yz250f06 was refering to the fact that during the opening ceremony he tried to do a stoppie and ended up going over the bars.. i agree it was hilarious. i want that vid cuz i didnt have my camera going. hopefully someone was recording!

im sure the finish line crash will be on youtube soon

I am glad to see a close points battle. I don't want anyone to get hurt but I don't want to see Stewart run away with it.

he clipped the tough blocks on the face of the jump, i dont think he was really trying to show off any more than the normal little whip they all do over that jump. he just got too far to the side and caught the blocks.

i think its amazing the guy does that, pulls into the pit to get his bars straightened, and then rides the second half of the race with his bars still very tweaked, and STILL gets 5th.

he clipped the tough blocks on the face of the jump, i dont think he was really trying to show off any more than the normal little whip they all do over that jump. he just got too far to the side and caught the blocks.

i think its amazing the guy does that, pulls into the pit to get his bars straightened, and then rides the second half of the race with his bars still very tweaked, and STILL gets 5th.

and threw down a faster lap time than he did when the bike wasn't messed up.

I saw a TWMX video a while ago where Bubba was showing off his bently and he was like "you got to be a big balla to roll like this" then he pointed to the car where an umbrella popped out of a secret compartment.....

Good job "big balla"

I missed the one where he went over the bars.........

He's lucky he didn't get hurt.

i just downloaded the torrent of the tv spot. they show him going over the bars between the first and second heat. it was hilarious when it happened, the whole stadium laughed and clapped. im sure he was embarrassed!

That was one crazy crash, I'm surprised the bike wasn't more damaged than what it was. Other than slightly bent bars and little front end adjustment, bike seemed in pretty good shape.

It was classic when he endo'd doing a stoppie though, his showmanship sort of kicked himself in the face there.

I saw a TWMX video a while ago where Bubba was showing off his bently and he was like "you got to be a big balla to roll like this" then he pointed to the car where an umbrella popped out of a secret compartment.....

Good job "big balla"

You can talk when you are 1/4 of his speed, or have 1/4 of his loot.

I was there, and it looked pretty scary:crazy: but good thing he was fine!! Reed's awesome, he doesnt ever crash, Stewarts stoppie was SO Funny:p