Rocky hill mx video

heres a video that my friend tony made at the local practice track -- www.ctmotocross.com

I'm in it, im number 77 on the rmz 250 with a blue helmet..not the yamaha 77. I dont know of any other TT'ers that are in it.

the first 20 seconds or so is pitbikes, so just sit tight and it will get to big bikes.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5543d489-f812-449f-b74a-98c10161b9ea.htm

It was filmed [ my friend tony made it ]i think the last week of november or the first week of december, but it closed the week before christmas.

The tracks right next to the Connecticut River so water comes up through the ground torwards the end of the season, hence why its rutted. It got worse throughout the day, that was in the morning. Around closing at like 4, right before those two front table tops got really rutted and the ruts were makin your pegs drag...but it was fun though, i like it when its like that sometimes.

I didnt post the video up later cuz I thought I would get bashed for being slow like I did last time.

I didnt post the video up later cuz I thought I would get bashed for being slow like I did last time.

A big :applause: to anyone who bashes someone for being slow. If you don't like it...don't watch it. Not everyone is A-class, you have to start somewhere.

I like videos like this because I get to see other tracks and how riders at my level handle them. I'll continue to post video's of my shitty riding and those who bash can come over and suck on my tailpipe!

No biggie, dn't listen to wat other people think... just ride, :applause:

i too like to watch videos to see the cool track conditions and obstackles and the techniques people use to get through them

yea rocky hill kicks ass if u guys want to see more videos go to this site

http://ctmotocross.com/VIDEOLIST.htm

the 2 on top are the good ones i think..

hellooooooooooo phil. hahaha dont ask, its a long story guys.

makes me wanna go riding...we gotta go moto this year, yz vs kx!

ohh yeah and id like to thank my boyfriend for filming parts of this and for doing that nasty crash on the 110 where he was balling his eyes out, thanks bryan for risking life and limb for that very entettaining portion...

• 8 months later...
A big :crazy: to anyone who bashes someone for being slow. If you don't like it...don't watch it. Not everyone is A-class, you have to start somewhere.

I like videos like this because I get to see other tracks and how riders at my level handle them. I'll continue to post video's of my shitty riding and those who bash can come over and suck on my tailpipe!

there are certian tracks i wont ride cuz i think im too slow.

AYYY katie. u spode. ahha, jk! we have to go riding so i can get some more cool pics of ya. PS....is ur 05 sold yet?