Sign in to follow this  

Little Saturday mud

Mudding is the best part of riding:ride:

But the washing sucks. With a busy weekend I have not washed yet. Will have to do that tonight or even on my lunch hour from work.

Nice,looks like you had fun.Now she looks like a pig:thumbsup: I love riding through mud too,your right the cleanings a pain especially after its bake on a few days,good luck...

<Sniff> <sniff>...

It's at least 3 weeks until the weather can even think about getting warm enough to ride (through water) here in PA. Or at least that is what our resident rodent meteorologist says...

Oh well, I least I'll come out swinging with all new suspension front and rear!

--Joel

But the washing sucks. With a busy weekend I have not washed yet. Will have to do that tonight or even on my lunch hour from work.

Surprised nobody has ripped on me for my loose chain:busted:

How do you pop wheelies in sloughs? Do you ride it off the dry or something? I can pop then on demand anywhere on the dry, but can never get them up in the water. Was the bottom hard or something there? The sloughs I go through are really soft, the kind of stuff you normally kick the quad into 4WD for. My dad goes ape shit when he finds my 230 covered with mud. Thats why I have to quickly hose it off, or hide the bike for an hour...lol

Surprised nobody has ripped on me for my loose chain:busted:

I saw that, I was gonna say something, but mine is so much worse. And.....the tire won't slide back anymore either.:applause:

He lifted that up before he got to the water. The bottom is pretty rocky. It was pretty damn cold water so the others crossed just below the little damn where it was less than a foot deep. He got soaked

dirtbikes003.jpg

It is fun, but i cant stand being all wet for the rest of the day... The real thing that sets me off is when i get water in my boots:banghead: