Sign in to follow this  

Pitbike Supermoto in Winnipeg

Pitbike Supermoto will be starting in Winnipeg on saturdays at Speedworld ,for more info contact Dave Rand at Capitol Motosports at 237-moto. Tires will be in stock this week.

Minipeg the slicks are supposed to be here anyday this week but I'm not sure how many sets dave brought in ,and they are all 12" front and back .The supermoto racing is starting on saturday march 3rd but we also have been racing dirt in Morden arena on every second wednesday nite, its a pretty fun track with a couple tables and a whoop section for only $20 for the nite

Dave should have 12" front and rear wheel instock today, you may want to go pick up a 12" REAR for you X model.

Minipeg the slicks are supposed to be here anyday this week but I'm not sure how many sets dave brought in ,and they are all 12" front and back .The supermoto racing is starting on saturday march 3rd but we also have been racing dirt in Morden arena on every second wednesday nite, its a pretty fun track with a couple tables and a whoop section for only $20 for the nite

Ya I got an X model but I ordered a staggs swingarm so I'll have a 12 all the time with a pimpin shock