Sign in to follow this  

Trading down, what can I take with me?

Im thinking about trading down to a 07 RMZ-250, I swear my arms are twice as long before I got this thing. Thinking about selling it before I start draging my knuckles. Have done 100hrs on the beast, awesome.

Anyone know if any of these parts swap from one to the other?

Have pro tapers (will swap)

RG3 tripple clamps (not sure)

Ti4 GP pro circuit (I wish but I doubt it?)

boyesen quick shot (not sure)

wc rad braces (not sure)

wc skid plate (wouldnt think so?)

sdg step seat (wouldnt think so?)

showa springs (should but probably wrong rate?)

Other stuff on there that I will just sell with the bike like RG3 suspension and renthal grips, custom graphics etc

Also has anyone steped down to the little bike? input please :applause:

Im thinking about trading down to a 07 RMZ-250, I swear my arms are twice as long before I got this thing. Thinking about selling it before I start draging my knuckles. Have done 100hrs on the beast, awesome.

Anyone know if any of these parts swap from one to the other?

Have pro tapers (will swap)

RG3 tripple clamps (not sure)

Ti4 GP pro circuit (I wish but I doubt it?)

boyesen quick shot (not sure)

wc rad braces (not sure)

wc skid plate (wouldnt think so?)

sdg step seat (wouldnt think so?)

showa springs (should but probably wrong rate?)

Other stuff on there that I will just sell with the bike like RG3 suspension and renthal grips, custom graphics etc

Also has anyone steped down to the little bike? input please :applause:

I have thought about it. When I first went to the 450, I thought I made a huge mistake. However after some time, I would not go back. We have a 07' 250f in our stable, and when I ride that I find myself wanting more power, dont get me wrong it is fun to throw that thing around, however I feel the 450 is a ton better!

What a pretty sight eh?

HPIM3374.jpg

Rg3 Triple clamp should be very interesting.

could you reply me in private the price and if you can ship to Italy.

ciao and regards

befor you step down could you get your hands on one to try it out? it would be a shame if you dont like it, i know there are ways to get it pumped up but at what cost? i to wanted a 250 at first all my friends told me dont get the 450 it's to big and heavy ect,,,i am 215 6' and i have friends with crf 250 and it's not for me. my z bloow me away the first few rides and now i calm it down,i to was so tired of the power. after 2min on the trake i was burnt. i aked my bud who is a great wrencher and we put a 48 gear pipe insert, 7oz flywheel and changed my agesive riding style to a smoother one,and it works for me.give it a though and if you got the $$$ go for it.......keep us posted

Hey Dylan awsome ride in the weekend ah pity bout the dust though, Id ask Richy at motosr about that clamp ah think you will find it might fit, the springs will swap over aswell, doubt the T4 will though, think the RG3 links are interchangable aswell If you want one of those let me know Im selling mine.

Those canopies look nice, I got mine friday the 16th and of course UPS rough housed it and broke all the black prong covers on each corner. I've got a call in to EZ-UP for the replacement parts on my nickel since they are not responsible for shipping damage.

Hey Dylan awsome ride in the weekend ah pity bout the dust though, Id ask Richy at motosr about that clamp ah think you will find it might fit, the springs will swap over aswell, doubt the T4 will though, think the RG3 links are interchangable aswell If you want one of those let me know Im selling mine.

Hey, yeah dust was the theme for the day. I wasnt expecting it and didnt take a spare filter. I swear im still coughing up dirt. I saw Dion at phils and he said he loves his 250 and said I can take it for a fang. I was keen for a RG3 linkage a while ago but am strapped for cash now, but thanks for the offer. You should be able to sell it easy as on here or ebay