I beat the 81 mph barrier (130 km/h)

I am very happy to say that with the 14/47 setup I'm running, yesterday I broke my best top speed through a section, no let me rephrase that I shattered my best top speed.

I do a run through "De Wildt" here in South Africa where in the one section there is just about every type of woop section known to man then a long straight section then woops you get the idea.

Yesterday I broke my personal best through the section with a massive increase in speed in that type of terrain (today I'm a bit stiff in the legs and forearms) old best was 130 km/h(81 mph) yesterday 139 km/h(86 mph) in a 10km section. I'm really chuffed. :applause:

I love my bike...

Yo cal are you not a bit of an off-roader yourself

Nope, mainly ride MX tracks and none of them with straight aways long enough for me to hit those speeds. We do have some places to ride off road but they are very wooded areas with some extremely whooped out sugar sand sections.

That is a fast average over 10km of dirt. I don't know the terrain, but if it's all dirt/sand, that's pretty fast. The bike is gulping fuel and hammering the oil for sure. Do you balance your wheels/tires?

Whoa there, I didn't say average I said top speed. Yes it is all dirt with mud and sand with those terrifying "ball bearing" gravel corners and lots of whoops. No I don't balance them cause after a ride like that the wheel are pretty square, theres no real point. I kinda glance over the whole scientific approach mainly cause I pay for all my own mods(no sponsor, working on that for the new year). I just close my eyes really tight, pray and twist the throttle really really hard and hold on for dear life. :applause: