Aluminator aluminum cleaner, anyone use it? See link

This stuff sounds awesome. Check out the link. This company produces government grade cleaners/abrasives.

http://www.orisonmarketing.com/corrosion/aluminator/aluminator.html

Does anyone have experience using it? I'm looking for something to clean up my frame. Its oxidized and kind of stained in hard to reach areas(under radiator and tank).

Sounds like you can't use that on anidized aluminum. I've seen guys use stuff like that on aluminum on trucks and it makes it kinda look like crape. If makes it a dull gray color. It doens't shine it at all. I don't know about this particular brand though.

I didn't think CRF frames are anodized. It is however oxidized. I was hoping this stuff might clean it up. I'm not looking for shine...

Frames are not anodized, but if you get it on anything else that is you will be unhappy.

I have not tried the mothers polish. I've used it on my car many times. I don't want my frame to shine, I just want to remove the oxidation and stains to try to make it look new again.

Thanks

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not sure if I like the shine I put in mine. I need to wait till it's all back together to decide if I like it or not.

Is there a way to put the oxidized look back into it?