Sign in to follow this  

white bros aluminium pro tyre rubbing

i have an 04 rmz with a white bros alumium pro, ever since i have had it i get black tyre marks on the inside where the tyre rubs once i land from a jump. does anyone else have this same problem?

It's possible your subframe or your mounting bracket is slightly tweeked. Or are you running a bigger rear tire? 110 possibly?

i have the same pipe on my bike and i am running a 130 tire right now and it doesnt rub at alll so your subframe must be tweaked.

only have a 100 on it which is why i was wondering if it is normal, is it easy to notice if subframe is tweaked cos it all looks fine to me

no ur subframe is alright its just the pipe i had one on mine and the tire rubbed and the subframe was jacked up but i bought a new one and it still rubbed and i kno other people who have had the aluminum pro on a brand new bike and it rubbed so its not ur subframe. and whoever said they were running a 130 rear tire....take a pic cuz 450's only run 120's a 130 wouldnt even fit on a stock wheel for a 250f and it would probably rub the hell outta any pipe and the swingarm

and whoever said they were running a 130 rear tire....take a pic cuz 450's only run 120's a 130 wouldnt even fit on a stock wheel for a 250f and it would probably rub the hell outta any pipe and the swingarm

130 tire:crazy:

That's what I was thinking.

the 130 came off the 450r, just threw it on the other day for indoor track.. i will check again tomorow for ya's..

07racebikesready005xq2.jpg

07racebikesready006ma8.jpg

07racebikesready008iq1.jpg

theres the pics of the 130 for ya's if ya didnt believe me and no rubs from the indoor track :applause:

damn ur butt plug goes way deep in ur muffler :applause: and yeah i guess i can believe now but i dont see y u need a 130 tire

damn ur butt plug goes way deep in ur muffler :applause: and yeah i guess i can believe now but i dont see y u need a 130 tire

yes the WB pipe has a big hole lol i think i should just use an apple haha

and reason why the 130 is on there is cause it was freee:thumbsup: