Sign in to follow this  

BBR Cradle

Did they ever make these for the '81-83 XR200R's?

The 81-83 had one on it stock. I don't know if any after market companies made one for it. Watch e-bay you'll find a stock one of you do not have one.

The 81-83 had one on it stock. I don't know if any after market companies made one for it. Watch e-bay you'll find a stock one of you do not have one.

Bzzzzzzzzt. No frame cradle. It does have a nice aluminum skid plate though. I was looking for a frame cradle to take the frame stretch stress off the engine and move it through the frame cradle instead. I don't like the idea of busting out the engine mount holes on the engine, particularly the upper rear one, if too much pounding is going on and/or if the torque on the engine mount bolts drops any.

BTW, nice restore job! If I did that to mine I wouldn't want to get it as dirty as it needs to to be fun.

DOH! your right, what was I thinking. Must be lack of sleep from the baby, or from the wife making me shop for 3 days straight. Hawkeye250's restore job is better than mine. Mien is the one with out graphics currently, Hawkeye's is with. His bike is emaculate. Mine is coming along though.

I have one that was mounted on a new bike and never ridden with. It can be yours for$80-not a scratch!