Sign in to follow this  

haulmark enclosed trailers????????

is haulmark a good brand of trailers? im looking into an '07 6x10 enclosed trailer and wondering what people think about them? any problems with axles or the frame?

is haulmark a good brand of trailers? im looking into an '07 6x10 enclosed trailer and wondering what people think about them? any problems with axles or the frame?

I've got a 2001 Haulmark 7x12. Its been a great trailer, I haven't done anything to it as far as maintenance goes. I'd buy another. :applause:

A happy 2003 Haulmark Transport owner here. :applause: If I had to do it over, the only thing I would change is the color. I have a white trailer and it developed the dreaded vertical streaks. I think a black or gray trailer would look better.

I think a black or gray trailer would look better.

Mine is black. I'd never, ever get a black trailer again. I have to wax it 3-4 times a year to keep it looking decent. :applause:

Mine is black. I'd never, ever get a black trailer again. I have to wax it 3-4 times a year to keep it looking decent. :applause:

Not to mention you can cook your lunch in the trailer while you ride on a sunny day.

Another good vote for the Haulmark. I have a 7x16 and it has been problem free. When I compared to others the 2 biggest things I noticed was: the haulmark has 3/8 plywood sides not 1/4 inch luan. And the wiring was much better overall than others with crappy inline crimp connections. And yes the black is hard to care for.

I have looked at haulmark and they look very nice - I would take a look at mirage as well - they are made in idaho.

jeff

Yea but it looks good

Yea but it looks good

Yes, it does look good. When I bought it I had a black truck and I wanted a trailer that matched the truck. And now I just want one that I don't have to wax all the time to keep it looking good.

Chickenhauler, your right. Its a 7'x12' pressure cooker in the summer.

IMAG0032.jpg

Yes, it does look good. When I bought it I had a black truck and I wanted a trailer that matched the truck. And now I just want one that I don't have to wax all the time to keep it looking good.

Chickenhauler, your right. Its a 7'x12' pressure cooker in the summer.

IMAG0032.jpg

I used to own a black semi trailer that was a refrigerated unit-I would go through almost twice as much fuel to power the refrigeration unit than a friend who had an identical trailer to mine, but painted light blue.

Never was so happy to sell something that looked so pretty, though.

yeah i want the black trailer because my ranger is a real dark blue and it would look really nice with it. i want to get the 12 foot trailer but with a ford ranger it will look kinda funny.

yeah i want the black trailer because my ranger is a real dark blue and it would look really nice with it. i want to get the 12 foot trailer but with a ford ranger it will look kinda funny.

I use to pull my 12 footer with a 2WD Ford Ranger 4.0 V6. It pulled it, but struggled at highway speeds and up hills.