Sign in to follow this  

rekluse question ....

again i iride an r but thought id post this here aswell as the r forum for a few more opinions. im getting ready to install a rekluse z start on my 450 and am wondering about down hill riding. does it only free wheel downhill since you are off the throttle ? this means the only breaking you have is your rear brake ? no more engine breaking ? thanks guys, scott

I understand posting to several forums, with the same questions... however it's against TT rules... How about one post with links to your other posts?! That would help out... and keep you closer to the guidelines of TT.

To answer .... NO. It won't freewheel on you. Not unless you set it to do so. Get the perch adjuster, and ride like normal... other than stopping and not having to pull in the clutch. Or never stalling again in braking corners... :applause:

I understand posting to several forums, with the same questions... however it's against TT rules... How about one post with links to your other posts?! That would help out... and keep you closer to the guidelines of TT.

To answer .... NO. It won't freewheel on you. Not unless you set it to do so. Get the perch adjuster, and ride like normal... other than stopping and not having to pull in the clutch. Or never stalling again in braking corners... :applause:

sorry about the illeagal activity.. :applause: ill remember that in the future. also .. i did get the perch adjuster and thanks for your post. scott