Sign in to follow this  

Upper Fork Guard Protection

do any of you guys have those carbon fiber upper fork guards? where did you get them and what do they cost?

ive got some scratches on my upper forks i want to hide and also protect from further scratches.....is there other options for upper fork guard protection that is not as expensive as the carbon fiber? is there thick graphics you can get Ive kinda been looking but can't find any.......is there plastic guards? just wonder whats out there....ive got a 99 yz400

i don't want the neaoprene seal savers.........

I know mxrider2006(my G/F) has em on her 125..but they came with the bike..Id say check C-City or royal other wise Ebay..they should all be the same size?

Look at the pictures in my garage. They are carbon look stickers made by N-Style. Picked them up at Cycle City in Burlington for about $30. Still look great after a full season of riding.

thanx jaymo thats what im looking for wasnt sure it existed im in burlington and i actually have to go to cycle city tommorow for fork oil so i'll ask about those, where they in stock or did you order those?

They had to order them. Only took 2 days so you should have them by the weekend.

You can use a piece of PVC pipe cut a slot in one side of it and snap it over you upper tubes, get some carbon fiber stickers if you don't think it looks trick enough.

Measure your fork.. then you are gonna want it a little smaller diameter.. then you cut out like a 1/4" chunk.. I read about this on some page can't remember where do a search on google and I am sure you will find it!

well I got the thick carbon look stickers with Yamaha on them and they only charged me 20 bucks flat :applause: