Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else get to ride this weekend?

I got to ride this weekend!!! We had a blast. It rained all last week and Saturday was the only clear day (lucky us). Conditions were wet and slick. I only went down once when I was coming up a hill and around a corner and there was a guy down on the hill - I sort of did a stop and flop. I love riding!:applause:

Nope, I just cultivated fat cells and got nothing done. LOL

the weather was good, too. We should have at least gone Jeeping or took the dog hiking.

You don't even want me to get started on my ride from this weekend! :applause:

It ROCKED!!!!! Of course I am certifiably insane....we rode ice again. I got to ride a friend of mine's CR85. He has it lowered for his daughter with a supermoto suspension and 'extended' swingarm. It's set up for her to dirt track it this summer. OMG did I have fun. I have never pitched a bike so hard, slide so uncontrollably (but yet controlled), nor ridden so fast before in my limited riding career. We had the mini's running a mile or so long track. Three old pro racers were riding 100's/125's (TTR/XR, etc) and I was riding the CR. Now one of those guys has been able to lap me on my 80 before when he was on his XR100. I got in front and STAYED in front!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I have never gone so fast before!

Oh yeah, when we came off the track a guy on a 450 KTM gave me props. "I can't believe how fast you guys were going. I couldn't keep up with you!"

Just goes to show that bigger isn't always better!

I'm going to shut up because I am so excited. I feel that my riding ability has finally risen another notch....FINALLY!!!

I'm going to shut up because I am so excited. I feel that my riding ability has finally risen another notch....FINALLY!!!

Isn't it awesome when you can actually see/feel progress??!! :applause: :applause:

Got to ride Saturday it was a blast. We went to my favorite track but they had a completely different set up. Turned the track around so we rode it backwards and they added different jumps and sections to it. It was interesting but lot's of fun. We didn't leave until i jumped a double that was right out of a corner that i had been avoiding all day.... finally did it and it felt so good!!

Little sore today!! My bike started dying on me by the end of the day, something is definitely wrong. Looks like my mechanic (my boyfriend) will be taking it apart to see what the deal is. :applause:

Also went to Cal city. Bike was running great and the whole weekend was just a full on blast! Left this morning at 8:30, the only thing was that it started to rain and while loading the bikes we got a lot of dirt in our trailer.

I got to go to American Falls with my husband, brother and our buddies and ride the sand on Sunday. It was raining, but it was worth getting drenched! I'm pretty sore today, but it feels good! :applause:

no riding for me we got 3ft of snow a few days ago :applause: my bike is literally in pieces anyways, i just tore the front forks down tonight at work....

I didn't ride this weekend, but Monday we did! We had a blast riding near the river. I've never crossed so much muddy water before, but did well. (that is until something hit my right foot...wasn't hard...wasn't too soft..&%$#@! was that I asked and Dan tells me it was a dead armadillo! NASTY! The guys laughed...thanks for the warning buttheads :applause:

Got more deep sand practice in and did really well. Climbed a hill or two and went down (the hills) better than I ever have before. I almost chickend out on one (downhill..yeah more llike sheer drop off) and turned around, but the guys did it do I HAD to do it better than they did LOL. Fun day! :applause:

We got to ride for a little on Sunday, I took my 6 and 8 year old sons riding, even though the high temp for the day was like 41 degrees. My 6 year old rode for the 1st time on Sunday:applause: I am so proud of him.

This is me and my 8 year old on a pee wee track:

MomCodyriding.jpg

• Like 1

We got to ride a bit yesterday....but conditions were quite nasty....the sun was out, but the wind was blowing like crazy and the ground was wet and soft....Rode a dirt bike for a few mintues...not good on the kinda ground :applause: then got on my quad....and was covered in mud and water in 5 secs....then got on my sis-in-laws rancher...and didn't get wet again...BUT that thing bucks like a bronco...so I got my work out....and I didn't wreck like everyone else....LOL!

Nope! Went up to OR to visit Pete's G'parents. His G'ma had been in the hospital for over a week. Turned out she had a tumor in her colon. Was removed; found out it WAS NOT cancer!!! YIPPIE!!!

There was some fears of dementia, but turned out she was having a BAD reaction to the anesthesia. Said she was seeing HORRIBLE, NASTY things; which would explain why she was screaming and stuff.

She is MUCH better! REFUSED to go to a recovery facility. Wanted to go home. She's doing so well, I don't really understand why that was recommended. Maybe they didn't realize how much help she would have? Don't know. She's not even taking any pain meds. Had her staples out yesterday. The surgeon told her she has the body of a 60 year old. Not bad if you're in your mid-80's!!!:applause:

Best part though was that I got to play with poodle puppies ALL weekend!! (was going to post some pics of the puppies but the dang files won't transfer off my phone. Keeps saying the paramiters are incorrect. Not sure why?)

Nope! Went up to OR to visit Pete's G'parents. His G'ma had been in the hospital for over a week. Turned out she had a tumor in her colon. Was removed; found out it WAS NOT cancer!!! YIPPIE!!!

There was some fears of dementia, but turned out she was having a BAD reaction to the anesthesia. Said she was seeing HORRIBLE, NASTY things; which would explain why she was screaming and stuff.

She is MUCH better! REFUSED to go to a recovery facility. Wanted to go home. She's doing so well, I don't really understand why that was recommended. Maybe they didn't realize how much help she would have? Don't know. She's not even taking any pain meds. Had her staples out yesterday. The surgeon told her she has the body of a 60 year old. Not bad if you're in your mid-80's!!!:applause:

Best part though was that I got to play with poodle puppies ALL weekend!!

Sounds like everything is going good with his G'ma. I have g'pa in his mid 80's with no known health problems...but my G'ma, also in her mid 80's has tons of problems and mixes her meds incorectly...so she has been hospitalized and confined to her room there for dementia a few times....But I'm really glad everything with his G'ma is going good and ya'll are able to help her when you can!

HA! I figured it out!!! Sorry to hijack thread but these puppies are too cute!! They don't even look real! They kind look like Boyds Bears but alive:

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

Whoa, HUGE!! Sorry about that!