Sign in to follow this  

Resetable Odometer

I would like to do some dual sport rides, but I cannot adjust my odometer, (trip) only 0 it out. I ride a 2006 DR650 do I need a different setup?

Is that the same odometer/computer on the DRZ400? I know that's resettable.

Post this comment over on the So Cal message board:

www.district37ama.org. Go to the Dualsport message board.

There's a guy with a DR 650 over there, Werner. He does dualsport rides and maybe he can help you.

Bump.....

I need a resetable odometer....not looking to spend allot though.

Are any of the bicycle odometers resetable and have two or more trip-meters built-in?

Thanks

pullin'

I would like to do some dual sport rides, but I cannot adjust my odometer, (trip) only 0 it out. I ride a 2006 DR650 do I need a different setup?

All Jap odos are interchangeable, get any of the small 3 digit ones and it will go right on your cable.

That looks like a good option....does it really matter which version I get? They sell about 10 different setups and mine is not listed.

Thanks

Pullin'

That looks like a good option....does it really matter which version I get? They sell about 10 different setups and mine is not listed.

Thanks

Pullin'

Just get the universal kit, it will come with a two magnets, you may have to epoxy one on and find a good place on the front caliper for the pickup. As long as your semi-mechanical you'll figure it out. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to add ons like that with kind of an oddball bike.:applause: