Sign in to follow this  

Lost at Hatfield-McCoy

If you're looking for sick air, Bubba scrubs, guys crashing into walls, riding wheelies with no helmet then DON'T WATCH THIS!!! This short vid is targeted for riders whom have ridden the Hatfield-McCoy trail system in WV and might, just might be able to relate to this!

Our buddy "Whitey" kinda got lost at Hatfield-McCoy trail system last year. If you've ever been there then you know what I'm talking about. After a while your mind starts to play tricks on you. Here's his video diary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmlImtKjMk

lol, pulling the map out of the pocket at every intersection... I remeber that.Best trails i've ever been on.

Thank god I didn't here a pig squealing in the back ground

Ive never rode the actual hatfield McCoy trails but there are a ton of unregulated trails just south of hatfield (near bluefield) that a bunch of friends and I ride about 4 or 5 times a year. Actually hatfield is moving south taking over parts of the trails. We still ride them to get to our destinations tho.

Yea, its easy as crap to get lost out in those trails. There has been a few times where we were so lost we had to find roads and take them back to camp site because it was dark and only one of us had a head light. Luckly you guys have a map, we dont. We usually rely on a few locals that me met there to show us the way around and take us to the cool hill climbes and jumps. Along with a really fun and fast water trail following one of the rivers. Always a great time riding the trails tho, even if we do get lost. We have also learned that when you do get lost you usually find something really fun to ride.