Sign in to follow this  

Just got back from SD

Great race..... Wife just called to bitch and moan how tired she is and how the kids are killing her (we got in at 2am and I split for work at 5am)....Yadda yadda yadda.. next thing she say, "how bad do you want to go to the Vegas SX?" ......... Almost fell out my chair. Already got tickets to Seattle, now she has a hook on free lodging and tickets to LV SX.............. Who all will I see????

Trying to get to the Des Nations in Budds creek also, anyone going..... I got the OK, just don't know if I want to fly completely across the US by myself to go.... Everyone I know are losers and won't step up to the plate...

I am takeing complete advantage of finishing the basement, buying her a MB and not buying a new bike this year.....

Anyone else going to these, mayne we can hook up and shoot the shit....:applause:

are you going to be able to get tix to de nations there, or do you have to order them beforehand, i live about 2 hrs from budds, and REALLY DONT WANT TO MISS THIS, its like once in a lifetime.