Sign in to follow this  

SSR B-2 or PITSTER PRO X2 ??????????

im having a hard time choosing between these two bikes..ive heard alot of haters against the gpx motor...why is that?arent the gpx and the jailing the same basic motor??? seems like the pitster has a little better quality parts on it idk...i hate choosing:censored: the ssr is 100bucks cheaper and people seem to really like it! whachu guys think?????????:applause:

definatly not many problems with the gpx motor as far as reliabilty. If those are the only 2 bikes your looking at i would go with the Pitster.

When your looking at the B2, just be sure what model your getting. There has been several different versions released, with the latest being the B2 "plus" model. They keep getting way better with each version too.

When your looking at the B2, just be sure what model your getting. There has been several different versions released, with the latest being the B2 "plus" model. They keep getting way better with each version too.

im lookin at the regular b2 thats 1400 out the door.

Funny, I've heard just the opposite about the motors being the GPX as the more reliable given it's 4 up tranny never seems to find false nuetrals. I have a X2 myself and love it so I'd say you will be very happy if you go that route. Pitster backs up thier stuff as well.

Definitely get wheel locks though asap. I blew out a tube and twisted up my knee pretty bad.

Things that can be modded to improve the X2 later.

Lower the pegs.

Get a better throttle.

Over the peg rear brake.

That's what I've found issues with so far. Nothing that should bother anyone but definite improvements for the future.