Sign in to follow this  

So it rained,Ride Conditions please.....

Not going to limit this to any area, since the satellite image shown the state covered at one time, thought this would be worth a thread.

So those all over please respond with what the current conditions are for you, IE, Raining still? Rained like a mofo, GOT MUD! what have you :lol:

Since I live in Fontucky, it rained here most of the day, and where I work ( Anaheim ) it rained most the day there.

And since I was Jury Summoned, but called already and not needed, I am off tomorrow paid and itchin :applause:

thx in advance guys!! :applause:

Not going to limit this to any area, since the satellite image shown the state covered at one time, thought this would be worth a thread.

So those all over please respond with what the current conditions are for you, IE, Raining still? Rained like a mofo, GOT MUD! what have you :lol:

Since I live in Fontucky, it rained here most of the day, and where I work ( Anaheim ) it rained most the day there.

And since I was Jury Summoned, but called already and not needed, I am off tomorrow paid and itchin :applause:

thx in advance guys!! :applause:

Be careful, I just saw the news,

Storm Watch 2007.

Potential Flash Floods and Mayhem.

Calif. May wash away.

I HATE The F***ing News.

Burbank Is still Here.

i hate the doppler...they always mess up my weekend...still gonna go out this weekend anyways....whats everyone elses plans?