Las Vegas Riding

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live off of 215 and jones also (Patrick and Westwind to be exact) and theres a *small* area to ride off of Russell and Decatur, little bit of sand, hills...its just like a small track, maybe 500ftx500ft...has a 35' double and a few other jumps, its fun to ride though when you dont have time to go out somewhere.

Before my job changed hours I was there every day from noon till 5pm....its where all the riders go in the area that dont want to drive out somewhere, ive never seen cops care, hell just yesterday I rode accross Russell to get to it right in front of a cop and he didnt even look twice.

Here's a pic of the double there, lip is about 4ft tall

jump-1.jpg

Heres another view of it, with bonus coming up short

jump.gif

im not sure which jones and 215 your on but in the nw side there are some awesome singletrack and sand wash trails as well as some gravel pits. if your into jumping there is a 90 ft table top thats about 12 feet in height. also we built landing thats around 12 feet tall and we have a steel freestyle ramp thats 8 feet in height and can be placed anywhere from 20 to 100 feet away though its usually kept around 70. sometimes on sat. morning we go trail riding if we dont go to the dunes. your welcome to come with. next to the big jumps theres also some small tables around 5 or 10 feet and some little doubles. theres also a little track but its beat up pretty bad. we have a wide range of skill levels that ride out there so its pretty fun for everyone. nothing great but its somewhere to ride. for pics of the ramp and double you can check out http://myspace.com/lvdirtscene (yea yea i know myspace is lame but i use it to try to fine riding buddies) im sittin on a broken foot as of now but i think ill get the ok to ride by saturday so pm me if your interested in maybe a trail ride or anything else. hell anyone who wants to ride hit me up im always lookin to ride anywhere any time! - jess

well, for what its worth, ill be at apex this afternoon. sunday.

blue 88 yota 4x4, yz400f.

why u gotta rub it in?? not cool, HA HA..

find a big loop there yet? like 40+ plus miles?? I think i might have found one with google earth, but who knows how long ago the photo were taken..

why u gotta rub it in?? not cool, HA HA..

find a big loop there yet? like 40+ plus miles?? I think i might have found one with google earth, but who knows how long ago the photo were taken..

A friend of mine, only4strokes in this forum, told me there is like a 32 mile loop out at Apex. I didnt find it when i was out there though.