Sign in to follow this  

2002 520EXC tank shroud graphics

Hi, I just acquired a 2002 520EXC and the graphics are in bad shape. I can"t find any graphics other than the weak stock ones anywhere. I have read all the forums and can"t find an answer that works. I have the Clarke desert tank but it still has the EXC "Z" style shrouds. Will MXC shrouds bolt to this tank? I have found nice MXC grahics for the 2002 year. Thanks for any help.

Hi, I just acquired a 2002 520EXC and the graphics are in bad shape. I can"t find any graphics other than the weak stock ones anywhere. I have read all the forums and can"t find an answer that works. I have the Clarke desert tank but it still has the EXC "Z" style shrouds. Will MXC shrouds bolt to this tank? I have found nice MXC grahics for the 2002 year. Thanks for any help.

The only graphics I've personally ever seen for those shrouds were from Enduro Engineering and were pretty lame looking.

Depending on how long you plan to keep the bike you may consider upgrading the seat and tank so that you can use the newer style shrouds. That will open up your options a great deal. If you keep your eye out over on ktmtalk and ebay you should be able to do the upgrade for $150-$200. Look for '03 EXC seats, basically any 4t EXC tank (and some SX) from '03-up, and the '05+ shrouds. That will give you the most options for graphics.

'02 MXC shrouds will fit just fine. You just eliminate the lower bolt going into the tank from the side.:applause: The radiator bolts, 2 tank bolts under the seat, and the upper tank bolt all line up perfectly.