Sign in to follow this  

Time for a upgrade

I am 6'4, 160 and considering buying a 07' 450. I currently have a 04 250f and its time for an upgrade. What do you think?

I am 6'4, 160 and considering buying a 07' 450. I currently have a 04 250f and its time for an upgrade. What do you think?

I think the KX450F would suite you perfectly out of the box! Its a nice, roomy bike that you're sure to enjoy.

I am in the process of doing the same. Just sold my 05 KX250f and am planning to pick up an 07 KX450f this week, hopefully. I rode my buddies and loved it. It does not feel like the other 450's i have ridden. It turns more like the 250 kawi! I am 6'2" 155lb and think that bike had the most awesome suspension out of the box. Go for it!

I actually have had the chance to spin laps on all the 07 models, and I have found the 07 KXF and the Yami to be the better fit. I am 6'2 long legs and arms.

not by coincidence, they have the tallest seat hights. Hmmm....

I have the Kawi and I like the motor so much better than the yami.

My .02

-OC

Thanks for the help! I will keep you updated. Hopefully i will be spinning laps on the 450 soon

I have a practically new 06 for sale if your interested, 5 hours on it.