Sign in to follow this  

gonna be in biloxi - any rental places

howdy,

i'm going to be in biloxi mississippi in a few weeks and i was wondering if there was any where for me to rent a bike for the week or a day or anything.

alright

thanks for your time:excuseme:

i'm not aware of any but i'll check around. what kinda bike are you looking for?

i'd love a dual sport - but i'd take anything - just to see what its like to ride in the south with strait highways.

i wish i could find a place online - don't want to pack a helmet and jacket if its just going to take up space.

i'd love a dual sport - but i'd take anything - just to see what its like to ride in the south with strait highways.

i wish i could find a place online - don't want to pack a helmet and jacket if its just going to take up space.

Head over to Mobile AL The Harley Dealer there can hook you up with a rental. It's ~ 1 Hr east of Biloxi.

There's some nice Roads once you head North/NW of Biloxi too. I did a ride between Hattiesburg and Picayune on some sweet twisties not long ago.

i called around and it doesn't look good. nobody knows of any rental places locally. mobile or new orleans are the only places and i guess those are harleys. the weather has been great down here too. 70 degrees today.:applause: There was a rental place on the beach that had opened not long before katrina... it's not there anymore. :applause:

if you can catch me and knock me off mine, i might let you borrow the DR. consider bullet resistant clothing before attempting this... :lol:

i really appreciate your search.

i called the hotel, and they were no help. - yeah i only have sunday free - i'm actually going there with the student hurricane network

http://www.freewebs.com/wneclawshn/

hoping that i can help, but limited by a one week vacation.

but yeah - thanks again for your search - you beat the effort the hotel people gave me - 10 fold.

stay safe