Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Bubba?

I think Ryan V. is gonna do a surprise stunt and race in the supercross class with his Lytes ride and win the main over #7

I think Ryan V. is gonna do a surprise stunt and race in the supercross class with his Lytes ride and win the main over #7

Now wouldn't that be a hoot. Could you actually do that? Race a 250 in the SX class?

Ya go RV..... local Washingtonian

I'm with you man. RV is amazing. When will Hill ride to his potential? I've watched him at Washougal many times and he's:thumbsup: pretty amazing in person.

Ya go RV..... local Washingtonian
Theres a supercross forum for exactly this... so I dont get hints which spoil the race before I watch it. USE IT!!!

Sorry man:bonk:

Theres a supercross forum for exactly this... so I dont get hints which spoil the race before I watch it. USE IT!!!

RV riding his 250 and beating James is not a hint... dont worry, you've got no edge by reading this. You crazy man?

I would also love to see RV race the big boy class on his 250F, but I do nno tthink that is AMA-legal. He could do it if the motor was punched out , I think. Don't look for that, though. I do not think any manufacturer wants to see 250Fs beating their own 450s, which is what RV would do, except maybe for #7.

i would love to see bubba throw it away and see it go to reed, wey or windham id prefer rc but hes barely racing any races but it prob wont happen bubba doesnt mess up to much so i dont see it happenin

Chad will only win it if Bubba throws it away and Chad's there to pick it up. What a sorry state that Supercross/Motocross has become when only 2-3 guys are capable of winning. So boring.

You cant race a 250f in the Supercross class

But RV can race a 450 in it without a problem just like laninovich did last year

Dont think Kawi would let him beat BUBBA thou

But RV can race a 450 in it without a problem just like laninovich did last year

RV COULD, but he has said he won't and will spend at least 1 more year after this racing the Lites class.

Gene I hope this was meant as a joke... lol. James is the fastest man on the planet on a dirt bike. Can anyone disagree with that?:applause:

Better for Kawasaki if RV stays in the lites. That way Kawasaki takes both the 450 and the 250 class crowns, instead of 1st and 2nd in the 450 class. :applause: