Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Qualcomm Stadium ~ NEVER AGAIN!!!

I've taken my family to a lot of supercrosses, but this Saturday's race at Qualcomm Stadium was THE worst experience we've EVER had! My first complaint: The promoters for some damn reason decided to not let anyone in/out privileges after 5:30! What that meant for us is that I wasn't able to get my kids and wife their jackets out of the car and we were pretty much stuck shivering in the cold all night... either that or we all miss the race that we'd paid $200+ for! The jackasses said that if we exited, we wouldn't be able to get back in, period.

To make matters worse, Qualcomm's segmented parking lot (separated into sections with only one entry and exit) and traffic control (non-existent) was so bad that we were stuck in line to get out of the parking lot for almost TWO HOURS after the race!!! and we left during the 11th lap of the main! Oh, there were plenty of cops in the lot... but all they did was drive around mad-dogging everyone. Hmmm... maybe some traffic control, guys? I guess they're too above that. Have never experienced this at Anehiem Stadium or even Sam Boyed or SF... NEVER again will I subject my family to the idiots at Qualcomm. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Sorry... had to vent on how ridiculous our experience was...

• Like 1

That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. I like Sam Boyd cause you can go out the back into that alley. OOPS, Don't tell too many people.

mine tops it, under cover pigs at anaheim 3. they were underage alcoholic beverage control cops, roll up on us tail gating in the parking lot and me and mine friends get MIP and fake ID charges!

mine tops it, under cover pigs at anaheim 3. they were underage alcoholic beverage control cops, roll up on us tail gating in the parking lot and me and mine friends get MIP and fake ID charges!

Well see, that's what happens when you break the law. Dumbass. :applause: :applause:

First off the no in/out policy has been in effect for many years so it's nothing new though it would help if they made it more clear before you go in. Not sure if that's a Qualcomm policy or the same at all the Supercross venues. As for the parking lot take the trolley. They run an increased schedule for the event so even with the crowds it takes no more than a half an hour to get out of the place.

First off the no in/out policy has been in effect for many years so it's nothing new though it would help if they made it more clear before you go in. Not sure if that's a Qualcomm policy or the same at all the Supercross venues. As for the parking lot take the trolley. They run an increased schedule for the event so even with the crowds it takes no more than a half an hour to get out of the place.

I was at the san diego race as well, and we were probably standing right next to xracer925 fighting with the jack ass at the gate. Heres the big problem, not everybody at the event has been to qualcom before, this was my first time there, so I didn't realize there rules were different. Second, they posted the no re-admittance sign inside the stadium by the exit gate, not the gate we came in from. third, we got to the gate at 5:35 and they would not let us out, it's not like it was 7:00. That place was a joke, also their audio sucked. The only thing that made that trip worth it was that it was a great race, bubba eating sh!t doing a stoppy, and also watching a guy assalt the gate keeper and get arrested.

:applause: :applause: :lol:

I could not agree more, Qualcom has absolutely the worst traffic control it’s incredible. Even getting in is joke. As you approach the stadium there is an overhead sign with arrows pointing the two left lanes straight ahead for parking. When you follow the signs forward you find the entrances blocked off. This forces people to pass the stadium make a left turn (single lane no U turn). Then make a U turn at the next left turn lane to get back to a right turn to get you going back to the stadium. Their traffic control is no better when the Chargers are playing. San Diego really needs to go to an event in Anaheim to learn traffic control.

The out before 5:30 for re-entry is STUPID!! At least they didn’t run out of re-entry passes like they did last year.:applause:

$7.50 FOR A BEER!!! I’m sorry this doesn’t keep people from getting throw up drunk in the parking lot. And while we’re on the subject, to all of you drunks out there: YOUR NOT AS FUNNY AS YOU THINK!!! Slurring all of you drunken wisdom at every comment from the announcer just embarrasses your friends. SOBER UP!! :eek::cry:

Last year my wife and kids were forced to leave their water bottles at the gate because the seal was broken on them. They had taken a sip out of them, in line, waiting to get in. The crack gate control squad does not allow opened containers in the stadium . The irony is the stadium has a rule to remove the caps from bottles sold in the stadium to keep them safer when people throw them on the field.:cry:

There is a reason the SD SX ticket cost half as much as Anaheim.:lol:

I think i'm going to Anaheim next year.:applause: