handle bars

wont these fit the crf150 or are they like mini handle bars

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=1592&navTitle=Control&pageLinkUri=&webCatId=12&vehicleType=&priceRange=%2412+-+%2438&webTypeId=70&brandId=allBrands&navType=type

i know they are cheap and will most likely brake the first time i use them but i just wan to know

thanks

wolfgang

wont these fit the crf150 or are they like mini handle bars

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?prodFamilyId=1592&navTitle=Control&pageLinkUri=&webCatId=12&vehicleType=&priceRange=%2412+-+%2438&webTypeId=70&brandId=allBrands&navType=type

i know they are cheap and will most likely brake the first time i use them but i just wan to know

thanks

wolfgang

There was a size there for mini. My guess is that the cr high bend would be ok. You are right, they are probably disposable.

Dont get those bars!!! Spend the extra $10 and get the Tusk aluminum t-10 bars. They are very strong. I've ran them on three different bikes:) The CR High bend is about the same as stock. The mini high bend doesn't fit in the bar mounts!

I agree I put the Tusk CR High on my bike and for the price their great no problems . big differance from stock to these I like the feel of the tusk better.

You can bend the steel back... a time or two... the aluminums you can't. My personal opinion after bending the earlier tusk aluminum bars(t-5 or something like that) on a first ride a few years ago is that if you want aluminum you must pay for a good set if you want them to crash well. So I think on the cheap... steel is a better way to go so you can bend them back a few times. If you are wanting to go all out by all means get the aluminums that wont bend easily. All that being said my brother has a newer set of the Tusk t-10's with a few slight get offs and all looks to be ok. Maybe the quality has gone up on the tusk branded bars.

Good luck.

Don't ever buy cheap bars, it's a total waste of money. Those bars can come in a variety of bends. There not meant for just mini's. I have the "Mini High" bend, I definetly reccomend them for stand up and sitting riding positions. I had "CR High", but needed more lift. These bars suited me much better. Although, I'm still thinking about 2" risers.