Sign in to follow this  

stickers

if you want some from specific companies, just send them a self adressed envelope and they will send you back some!, just take a look on their website to make sure that they do that.

I have TONS of stickers! You should see the mess I actually have on my work bench right now. I was bored at work one day and sent emails to every possible company I could think of and asked for stickers. THEY DELIVERED...BIG TIME! They're in a big pile in the middle of my work area. It's pretty funny :lol:

As a matter of fact...I just got a four pack of 16oz #### Energy drinks in the mail. I emailed them asking for stickers and they sent me a free 4-pack (and stickers of course)! Not disclosing the company name so you don't bombard them with requests!

Some places ask for a self-addressed envelope. Just got another response today...

"Eric, I want to hook up all our loyal riders with stickers, unfortunately that would cost thousands in shipping costs. So, if you will send me a self addressed stamped envelope I will fill that thing up with stickers and fling it back to you so you can represent properly. The bigger the envelope the more I can fit in! Thanks for being a lifer! :applause:

Only one cheap-azz company told me no! Said I can purchase them on their website. IT'S FREE ADVERTISING FOR THEM. I wrote 'em back and asked how much it cost to place an ad somewhere. Compare that to the cost of a stamp :applause:

Some places ask for a self-addressed envelope. Just got another response today...

"Eric, I want to hook up all our loyal riders with stickers, unfortunately that would cost thousands in shipping costs. So, if you will send me a self addressed stamped envelope I will fill that thing up with stickers and fling it back to you so you can represent properly. The bigger the envelope the more I can fit in! Thanks for being a lifer! :applause:

That is bad ass. Kudos to whatever that company is, supporting those who support them.:applause:

I have TONS of stickers! You should see the mess I actually have on my work bench right now. I was bored at work one day and sent emails to every possible company I could think of and asked for stickers. THEY DELIVERED...BIG TIME! They're in a big pile in the middle of my work area. It's pretty funny :lol:

As a matter of fact...I just got a four pack of 16oz #### Energy drinks in the mail. I emailed them asking for stickers and they sent me a free 4-pack (and stickers of course)! Not disclosing the company name so you don't bombard them with requests!

Only one cheap-azz company told me no! Said I can purchase them on their website. IT'S FREE ADVERTISING FOR THEM. I wrote 'em back and asked how much it cost to place an ad somewhere. Compare that to the cost of a stamp :applause:

Wow, I think I'm going to go around asking places about free stickers and buy a bunch of stamps. Always got a place to put stickers even if they don't end up going on my bike.

Ya, Jagermeister sent me approx. 35 sticker kit... My quad is decked out with Jager. Looks pretty sweet till they started to peel off. But ya, I like the idea of you pay for postage and we'll hook ya up. It aint nothin for them to loose some stickers and it is free advirtisment

"Eric, I want to hook up all our loyal riders with stickers, unfortunately that would cost thousands in shipping costs. So, if you will send me a self addressed stamped envelope I will fill that thing up with stickers and fling it back to you so you can represent properly. The bigger the envelope the more I can fit in! Thanks for being a lifer!

what company was that?

you would be amazed at the stuff you can get for free. I'm in the military, and when I deploy, one of us usually writes a letter, and tell them we use their stuff, and could they send us some more stuff. I've send letters off to some big name companies, and they've sent back hats, sticker packs, books, DVD's, etc. All ya gotta do is ask. Same goes for applying for college grants. Just because you aren't gay or lesbian, doesn't mean they wont give you money for skool. Something to think about.

I'm going to send them a self addressed, postage paid BOX :applause:

haha, so you just email the "big" companies, give em you address and ask kindly for stickers?....are these quality stickers?

Sent a bunch of e-mails out, and so far have had great responses. Most companies are willing to send you stickers free of charge, others require Self addressed Letter.

All I asked for was some stickers to help sharped up my bike. A few companies responded within an hour of me asking too.

I would assume the stickers are decent quality, they expect people to put them on their bikes and don't want them wearing off after the first ride.

Sent a bunch of e-mails out, and so far have had great responses. Most companies are willing to send you stickers free of charge, others require Self addressed Letter.

All I asked for was some stickers to help sharped up my bike. A few companies responded within an hour of me asking too.

I would assume the stickers are decent quality, they expect people to put them on their bikes and don't want them wearing off after the first ride.

Most are smaller but decent stickers. The ones I was most impressed with was Works Connection and Monster. When you send the SASE, send the larger 8" envelope. Just fold back the last 1/2" of it so it fits in the carrying envelope.

I'm sending an 8"x11" manila envelope to the company that said "The bigger the envelope the more I can fit in!". Everyone has asked who the company is and I would be happy to tell you but I haven't sent in my envelope yet. I don't want them to run out of stickers :applause:

For the Monster stickers, you have to sign in and go through some steps to order them. It's not just a matter of sending them an email.

You can tell me, I'm in Canada and would take me atleast a week before I got a letter and a postage stamp.

Maybe I should give Monster a try if they have great stickers.

I love the responses though, most companies seem to be happy I sent an e-mail asking for stickers. Didn't send an E-mail to FMF though, on their contact page, they have something saying "FMF Stickers can be purchased at ......."