Sign in to follow this  

Idaho's Cole Siebler

I don't know if this was mentioned last week but Cole Siebler from Emmett, Idaho placed 11 at the Houston SX! He placed 16 or so the SX before that.

He had been doing well before this but was always stuck 1 or 2 spots out of the main. Good to see him climbing the ladder.

Last year, he raced at the Las Vegas SX (didn't qualify for the main) then his parents drove him all night long back to Boise and he raced the next day at OMC...and, of course, he won. I was flagging that day and he's so fun to watch.

Congrats, Cole! You're in the big time now.:applause:

Dont forget Villopoto, Hill and Weimer all running up front of lites class. Danny Smith just won the ax crown too. The NW is producing alot of fast racers.

Very impressive for local boy. How did he do on the last supercross?

I think Houston was the last SX. 11th!

Do you know when they will air the last man standing event. Just curious to see how another local boy did, David Kamo. He placed 8th last year.

Do you know when they will air the last man standing event. Just curious to see how another local boy did, David Kamo. He placed 8th last year.

I heard its this Saturday sometime in the afternoon.

You will have to record the race for me, I'll be at the academy for a week shoot'en