Roosters, Devols, Flatlands or others?

Need to put rad guards on the new 06 250X I just bought. Which fit closest to rads so I can cut and zip tie the stock louvers on? I have roosters on my 450 that work great with the louvers (with a little modification). Tried Flatlands on the 450 but they stuck out too far in front to work with the louvers. The roosters for the 250X have a funky cutout that looks like its to clear a fan. Not sure I'll need a fan upgrade.

So what are the best braces that will work with mod'ed louvers?

I have the same bike and used Flatland radiator guards and skid plate. Both fit great! On the rad guards, I did cut the louvers and zip tie on... :applause:

Need to put rad guards on the new 06 250X I just bought. Which fit closest to rads so I can cut and zip tie the stock louvers on? I have roosters on my 450 that work great with the louvers (with a little modification). Tried Flatlands on the 450 but they stuck out too far in front to work with the louvers. The roosters for the 250X have a funky cutout that looks like its to clear a fan. Not sure I'll need a fan upgrade.

So what are the best braces that will work with mod'ed louvers?

Rooster Performance by far, much higher quality than most in my opinion. Also great customer service.

Also this topic was covered not all that long ago, check out the search function. You will find TONs of information on this topic.