Sign in to follow this  

Isn't it time??

I asked this question before. And also in the suggestion forum. Why don't we have a Wanted parts forum? Everytime I log in here someone is asking for a part. Why not open a new place for all to post there wants? Someone please answer! Doesn't this sound like a good idea?

People do post their wanted item's in the TT classifides but most people dont look. It could be a good idea, but the current system works:p

Wait and see what the moderators think.:applause:

The board already has a classified section that adequately addresses parts trading/selling. People do not always use the available features that have already been provided. Unfortunately people are one of the variables that you have little control over in a web environment. An additional forum would increase the moderator's workload and consume more of the time they graciously donate. I personally would rather Eddie continue providing fantastic advice and spend less time chasing people into an unnecessary parts swapping forum.

Yeah but everytime you look at the new threads someone is looking for something. I don't know maybe everyone is being lazy. I thought if we all had a place to find stuff that we all had that someone needed it would be easier. Hey maybe I'm wrong but there are plenty of posts everyday from TT members looking for parts. They did it for the free stuff I thought maybe it would be something to think about for everyone that was looking for parts that everyone had that everyone else might need. Beat me if I'm wrong but check the past posts. Someone is alway's looking for something and they ain't looking in the classifieds.