Sign in to follow this  

broad river or brushy?

going to one of the two places friday or saturday.has anyone been to both? how do they compare to dp? would like to know how the trails are at both places ,as a couple of the guys going will be on quads.(do not know whitch place is more atv freindly). saturday will be the day if the rain stays away, if not then we will go friday. anyone like to show some slow guys around are welcome. thanks

If you like flat, wide, rutted, and probably muddy trails, go to Broad River. For guys who like single track, you won't like it. ATV riders will most likely like it, lots of mud. If you want tracks, their mx tracks looked pretty good but I do not ride tracks any more.

Brushy has good trails for both bikes and atv but they don't allow mud bogging except in one area (I think).

Of the two, Brushy is better for dirt bike riders who want a little trail and not into mud. Both get muddy when it rains but Brushy takes better care of their trails and actually does not allow the super big mud tires on their trails. Brushy is on the side of a mountain so there are some semi steep trails and rocks.

Durham town has something for everyone, but its also red clay for the most part and I will not go there when its wet. They also have some good mx tracks from what I hear but again, I don't do tracks.

Hope that helps.