Sign in to follow this  

Radiator Plastic Guards

Somehow I lost one of the radiator plastic guards. Those little black deflector things that snap into the front of the radiator. I am wondering where I can get a replacement. Do I have to deal with the dealer, or are there any after market plastic guards? Thanks!

-Blake

Your probably going to have to get it from a dealer, I would call Dan at MotoXotica, he has good prices and the fastest shipping west on the Mississippi.

Or hope someone here that uses rad guards will give you one.

Your probably going to have to get it from a dealer, I would call Dan at MotoXotica, he has good prices and the fastest shipping west on the Mississippi.

Or hope someone here that uses rad guards will give you one.

I like to run the stock vanes/guards with radiator braces/grilles. I read somewhere that more air flows with them than without...more surface area? increased air velocity?

One could probably make just about any 'work' with some creative mounting, i.e., zip ties.

Somehow I lost one of the radiator plastic guards. Those little black deflector things that snap into the front of the radiator. I am wondering where I can get a replacement. Do I have to deal with the dealer, or are there any after market plastic guards? Thanks!

-Blake

Ive lost a few of these got replcements from Husky,

I have now drilled and ziptied them to the rad so I can keep them a bit longer:thumbsup:

still got em!

I have had this problem before when they kept coming out so i bent the alloy mounts were they click in and havn't fallen out since and i can still remove them when cleaning !