Sign in to follow this  

Ferrea valves?

No but that is o.k.- I was looking for the dimentions of the valve itself because there are a bunch on E-bay for 22$ apiece. but I was pm'd the info by Ed-e

Just get the valves from Ron. The man has a brain about the size of Texas when it comes to head work. I don't mind paying him for the years that he spent figuring out this stuff. I dunno how much R&D he has put into his work, but my guess would be a lifetime.

With that said, I'll give Ron the few bucks he needs to run his business and feed his family. If you get them from Ron, you won't ever have regrets.

Spoke to Ron today, he is sending me (well Eddie at least) all new valves and spring kit too...

He has them in stock, mostly. Some are still getting "dipped". He is a great guy who talked to me about cams for 20 minutes, not trying to sell them but he was wondering if there was a market for a milder cam that would work with the stock bore DRZ.

Call him get the right stuff and be done with it. Prices are not that bad either....

With that said, I'll give Ron the few bucks he needs to run his business and feed his family. If you get them from Ron, you won't ever have regrets.

Just to clairify asking about the coating, it was not my intention to cut the man off at the knees. I have valves and springs on order also :applause: