Sign in to follow this  

need help whith 2007 kx250f jetting

i just got a new 07 kx250f i put the mega bomb and the fmf4.1 end pipe does anybody now the correct jettind for this set up...........

i just got a new 07 kx250f i put the mega bomb and the fmf4.1 end pipe does anybody now the correct jettind for this set up...........

if thats all u have...then call FMF and ask for some jetting specs. wat jet sizes are u running now, wats ur elevation, the temp. conditions, etc.

if u post this in the jetting forum u will be able to get some good starting points,

well i just got the bike so everything is stock......i alreaddy call fmf n they dont have the spects for this .......

I have an 06 with the megabomb and the Q at sea level I didn't need to change the jetting. There is a very simple test you can perform to see if you need to adjust the jetting. You will need to be able to read a spark plug, to see if it is rich or lean. Warm up the bike, take off in second gear and run it to WOT (wide open throttle), hold it there for a few seconds then pull in the clutch and hit the kill switch. Coast to s stop with the clutch in, remove the spark plug, if it is reads rich, lean it out, if it is lean make it richer. Unless you are more than a couple thousand feet above sea level, you should only have to adjust the carb, you probably won't need to change the main out.