Sign in to follow this  

07 Ktm 450sxf

I have this as my MX only bike and am looking to get the suspension revalved. I am in Southern California and usually have my jap stuff done in the area. Should I stick with someone local like Precision Concepts, Factory Connection or shoould I send them out of state to MX-Tech? If it helps I am 40yrs old 215lbs in gear and a mid pack intermediate rider.

most guys on here will probably respong MX Tech... But have you noticed who Team Firepolice MX All American KTM is running? - Precision Concepts

I just thought that was interesting and nothing more than that.

most guys on here will probably respong MX Tech... But have you noticed who Team Firepolice MX All American KTM is running? - Precision Concepts. I just thought that was interesting and nothing more than that.

MX-Tech certainly has a good thing going with the KTM's WP suspension just as Precision Concepts has on the Honda's and Showa suspension.

I know both companies do awesome work on all bikes but I would feel better sending my WP suspension and money to MX-Tech. They take great pride in their work on the KTM's.

MX Tech for KTM's. Two friends of mine had 07's and were going to sell them the stock suspensions were so harsh. They took the gamble and had MX Tech do the suspensions. They couldnt believe the difference,:applause: worth every penny they both said.

Can't go wrong w/ MX-Tech.

There is also a local guy (Murrieta) that is really good w/ KTM's. We do a couple custom PDS springs for him. He sets up most of the bikes from three brothers KTM. Josh @ Zyntel Suspension - 951-300-8252