Sign in to follow this  

Fitting Yosh TRS

I am in the process of fitting my Yosh Ti system,I was just wondering how many things you need to remove to get the mid pipe to fit through the frame from the rear.I seem to be about 2 -3 inches short and the pipe hits the engine so i cant turn the pipe to the correct angle to get it to miss the engine.....

Be sure to wear surgical gloves so you don't get fingerprints on it.

If you already have prints on your pipe, wipe it down with some paint thinner or such prior to starting the engine as the heat will make your prints permanent.

Stock pipe fits fine through there is all I know. Is that Yoshi so much a larger diameter?

Thanks for the tip.....and yes the Yoshi is much larger...................

Well that kind of puts it in perspective then...a good bit larger so might help me out if/when I get one.

Of course I'll be watching this thread to see how it goes and what the others advise.

Cheers

hmmm, from my own experience with the trs ti, the easiest way to put the mid pipe (without removing anything) is to turn it half a turn to your left (face front) and just "screw" it in...

Still no joy....does it make any difference if its the sm model....btw its a uk model.....looks as though the air box is in the way to be able to turn the pipe the correct angle...

ya gotta twist it and turn it....it goes in. are you trying it with the muffler attached? if so, that makes it harder.

ya gotta twist it and turn it....it goes in. are you trying it with the muffler attached? if so, that makes it harder.

No just the pipe, ive got no chance with the silencer on.............lol:eek:

:applause:

Its on with a little bit of gentle persuation and bloody hell its loud......lol...look out tomorrow...................

Its on with a little bit of gentle persuation and bloody hell its loud......lol...look out tomorrow...................

yeah....she barks without the insert in!!!