Sign in to follow this  

Bell Helmets moto 8 ????

I am going to buy a Bell Moto 8. I wonder how the sizes are on these helmets ? I normaly have size medium. Past helmets have been Shoei and Troy lee Designs helmets. How are the sizing of the Bell helmets compared to these brands ?

Any other thing I should now about Bell before I buy one ???

Sorry for my bad english.

I sport the moto 8, and love it. As far as size is concerned, i've had no fear, thor, and tried on HJC; all those fit about the same along with the moto8. So I would think that a medium would work for you then. The only thing to keep in mind with the moto8, is that they vent very well, so if it's cold outside, your head wil be cold, weather or not thats a good or bad thing is up to you.:applause:

I sport the moto 8, and love it. As far as size is concerned, i've had no fear, thor, and tried on HJC; all those fit about the same along with the moto8. So I would think that a medium would work for you then. The only thing to keep in mind with the moto8, is that they vent very well, so if it's cold outside, your head wil be cold, weather or not thats a good or bad thing is up to you.:applause:

ok, thank you for the answer

Who else can vouch for good venting on the Moto8? This is really important for me and I am thinking of buying one.

Anyone seen the Bell MOTO 8 Fuego in real life? Description says its orange but looks kinda red to me: blmto8fgo06.jpg