Sign in to follow this  

1 milion dollar trailer

me personally... i think its a waste of a million dollars. That million dollars could of went to much better things. It's ridiculous the money poeple throw around.

That thing was pretty sick, makes you wonder where they get the $$ for it, since they don't charge for the service...

Did anyone else notice that the guy being interviewed said "my boss has kept me really HUMPIN"? LOL I think he might have meant to say hummin.

That was just about the worst camera / interview work I have ever seen! I almost felt bad because the cameraman was sooo terrible. It was hard to watch.

As for the trailer...not really necessary but nice. I don't think a work trailer needs to have extra thick hardwood floors and granite steps. And by the way, granite steps???? How slick do you think those get when wet :applause:

I think a race team should be spending money on the rider, gear, bikes and advertising...not on $1mill trailers to haul around in. Having a trailer with built in tools, air hoses, cleaning closets, computers, etc is fine but going overboard with granite counters and hardwood floors is a waste of money.

HOWEVER, I assume they got a steal of a deal on this because the former team went bankrupt (I wonder where their money went :applause:) and that is fine.

Oh boy, the cameraman didn't know where to go or what to shoot.

But he did get a nice shot of the lady picking a wedgy!

That million dollar price tag included the semi, he states it cost a million for the combo-a new semi costs $125k + for the "classy" ones, and they don't run the bare bones trucks for this stuff, they gotta look good doing it.

The trailer without all it's goodies (unfinished interior) starts at around $50k, so then add all the shop gear and interior amenities, and it don't take long to reach a $1.4 million price tag.

Notice he did say that they purchased it out of a bankruptcy proceeding, who wants to bet they did not pay retail???

Damn sweet trailer, beats any toyhauler I've ever seen. :applause:

That thing was pretty sick, makes you wonder where they get the $$ for it, since they don't charge for the service...

Did anyone else notice that the guy being interviewed said "my boss has kept me really HUMPIN"? LOL I think he might have meant to say hummin.

No, he said it right.....thats how they paid for the trailer. :applause:

worst camera and interviewing i have ever seen.

Nice trailer. But i could have design a tricker one with 1.4 million dollars.

Well we all agree that is a bad video bad camera shots and sound. That lady is realy bad. You just wonder why the other team whent broke. Mmmmm maybe they run out of money when they got that triler???

Probably the price tag was one mill but hope they didn't paid that much for it, it doesn't look like is worth that much.

That was just about the worst camera / interview work I have ever seen! I almost felt bad because the cameraman was sooo terrible. It was hard to watch.

haha i know...took the guy like 5 mins to walk and take a shot of the vac system when they called him over

Its ok for a pro team not practical for amature program.They way over paid for it too.I bought almost the same rig used for under 200k with 38000 miles from a drag race team and sold it because it was to f----- big to get into most tracks not to mention operating costs $$$$$$$$$$$.