Good price on a 05' CRF150?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my way to pick up a BRAND NEW '05 CRF150F for $1,900 this morning. It from a dealer that's going out of business and they had 7 left over '05's they were selling. This one was just built 4 months ago and has been sitting on the showroom floor. They were asking $2,500 - I offered $1,900 and after some negotiation they accepted.

I thinke it's a pretty good deal for a brand new '05 CRF150 in the California market!

I'm on my way to pick up a BRAND NEW '05 CRF150F for $1,900 this morning. It from a dealer that's going out of business and they had 7 left over '05's they were selling. This one was just built 4 months ago and has been sitting on the showroom floor. They were asking $2,500 - I offered $1,900 and after some negotiation they accepted.

I thinke it's a pretty good deal for a brand new '05 CRF150 in the California market!

What dealership is this are you talking about??

What dealership is this are you talking about??

Turns out it wasn't a dealership, rather an authorized Honda distributor. They had excess '05's that dealerships would not buy any more because '06's and now '07's were out. I got the last of the 7 units he had left over.