Sign in to follow this  

Question about a track in schwenksville.

Hey, i am moving to a town near limerick, pa and i wanted to know if that mini thunder mx track lets big bikes practice, i have a yz250f so i dont want to have to drive two hours to get to rausch creek every weekend so i need an Okay track to practice on. I dont know where else to put this topic in so move it if neccesary.

Thanks

I am near pittsburgh. if you move to the west side there are a bunch of riding places.

never heard of limerick though.

I am near pittsburgh. if you move to the west side there are a bunch of riding places.

never heard of limerick though.

Post in the Northeast Forum or do a search of that forum for past threads that list PA tracks and trails.

WOW, I used to live in schwenksville from 1987 to 1994....rode there many years in various places.....that is one small ass town........limerick has green fire trucks

I think that's the track I stumbled across once on my way to Skippack:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=lucon+road,+skippack,+pa&sll=40.236197,-75.411744&sspn=0.024079,0.059395&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=40.235263,-75.415778&spn=0.01204,0.029697&om=1

I stopped and watched the kids race, pretty cool. I can't imagine that they let big bikes run there because it was a very small track. But, I'm not 100% sure so it would be worth checking out. I think they also have a big warehouse type fun center with all sorts of stuff for families.

Last I heard that placed closed down. The track was for pit bikes. If you are near Limerick I know Pagoda is there but you need to be a member.

i went last year with my 50 it was ok but no way a big bike could ever go on it. blue diamomd is only about an hour away. also irish valley is about 2 hours and is much cheaper then rausch. hurricane hills is about 2 hours

Does anyone know if Moccia's Train Stop is still in schwenksville?? man that place had some good food.........

Does anyone know if Moccia's Train Stop is still in schwenksville?? man that place had some good food.........

haha yea its still there.