Sign in to follow this  

Sorry dumb question? About your number plates

Do (A,B,C,D) class riders have to have certain numbers? if i want number 717 (example) do i just go slap the number on? Also what happens if two riders have the same number?

you can run any number you like. if someone has the same number as you, usually the one who signed up last is required to put a slash as the end or a x to have a difference between the two riders. Im unsure about nationals or LL.

It depends on your District. In Dist 17(no. IL)MX/SX # are assigned by the Dist coordinator. You can request a #, but if someone esle has it assigned in your class, you will get a different #. Enduro/Harescrambles #'s are assigned by class, i.e. 0-100 for A, 101-199 for B, 200-299 for C, 300-399 for 85's, and so on.

you can run any number you like. if someone has the same number as you, usually the one who signed up last is required to put a slash as the end or a x to have a difference between the two riders. Im unsure about nationals or LL.

For Loretta Lynn's you can use whatever # you want for the qualifiers but will get a 2 digit # for Tennessee. As with pro national #'s over 99, you can request a number, but it may be taken.