Sign in to follow this  

My new bike

Hey everyone, Me and my dad just got me this 2005 KX 250F. I dont like the graphics because the green is faded or something. So if you have any ideas of what I should get, let me know...and also a seat cover:ride:

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

The tires aren't flat, its just the sand.

Nice bike. to solve your little graphics problem, you wont be able to fix the fade, just get new ones. try motosport.com , motoworldracing.com , rockymountainatv.com. I especially like motosport. Browse around there to see what they have that you might like. As far as the seat cover, get a kit with a seat cover, or go to gutsracing.com and get one of there step-seat kits. congrats and happy riding

All the monster kits fade like that. My kxf with those graphics did it after a couple of months. nice bike though

Get rid of the graphics. Get OEM if you don't want it naked, Why advertize for companies that aren't sponsoring you? It always looks stupid in my opnion, but I'm just an old guy who doesn't like tattoos and piercings either!!!

Nice bike. Looks like the bike must have been sitting for awhile. Cause of the flat tires or the guy you bought the bike off of actually stole it and ran over a spike strip running form the cops. But I would say it's just from where it's been sitting. If it's been sitting in the garage for awhile the graphics will fade too.

don't think his tires are flat either just in soft dirt. look at the triangle stand you can't see the bottom of it either.