Sign in to follow this  

jcmotors and my yoshi pipe

i bought this pipe on the 12 ans paid straight away

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230091202512

i was wondering as i have had no email from them to say if it has been sent and no sign of a tracking number i thought these guys were ok

i am really worried now as its not a small amount of money either.

has anyone else from the uk used these guys before just to put my mind at rest:busted:

it might be on track as speak of the devil i just got emailed a usps tracking number so fingers crossed.

i will be sure to put pics up if and when it gets here

I just did business with JC Motors for a Dynojet jet kit. It arrived very quickly - within 3 days; although, I'm not in the UK.

They got a AAA+ rating from me.

JC is a great place to work with....sent my Yosh out and it was on my doorstep 25 hours later! just bear with them, international deals usually take longer to go through

thanks again for the good coments my hopes are that uk customs have had a good ole smoke and it just sails through haha

thanks again for the good coments my hopes are that uk customs have had a good ole smoke and it just sails through haha

I doubt it very much customs check everything that comes through i got caught for import duty and vat even though it was marked as a gift.Exhaust was posted Saturday morning and I received it Thursday afternoon.....not bad eh....

i bought this pipe on the 12 ans paid straight away

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230091202512

i was wondering as i have had no email from them to say if it has been sent and no sign of a tracking number i thought these guys were ok

i am really worried now as its not a small amount of money either.

has anyone else from the uk used these guys before just to put my mind at rest:busted:

lucky you for you i work in costa mesa...if you cant get thru to them pm me with your name and any usefull info that i may need and ill look into it for you :applause:

They are very reputable and I have purchased several items from them with zero problems...

it might be on track as speak of the devil i just got emailed a usps tracking number so fingers crossed.

i will be sure to put pics up if and when it gets here

The next thing you will see, is a letter from Parcel Force, telling you how much money you owe them.

It takes Parcel Force a while, so keep tracking it on-line.

When it shows as at your local depot, just go and collect it.

Neil. :applause: :applause: :lol:

You'll be fine no matter what :applause:

JC Motors is an established business unlike some fly by night operation with nothing more than an ebay store.

JC Motors is a good shop. I have been there many times. A+ on customer service. Call them tomorrow. Monday was a Holiday and they where probably swamped with orders.

I just purchased the same system from them, I had no problems, I received the system in 7 days exactly. They also sent me several emails and replied to all of my emails. JC Motors is not going to rip you off. E-mail them and they will reply.:applause: Excellent exhaust system by the way, you won't be disappointed.:lol::applause:

I love JC Motors. I recently purchased a full yosh TRC system for my ltz, for an extremely low price, and it shipped extremely fast (to Belgium, Europe)!

Will do business with them anytime!

I can also vouch for JC Motors in Irvine, CA. If you ever need to have a motorcycle shipped from one state to another their service is second to none. The price they quoted me for shipping included all the tax, fuel surcharge, and $0.00 dollar deductible insurance! All of the other companies that I called for a quote were going to charge extra money for residential p/u or delivery and the only insurance that they would offer me came with a $500.00 deductible!