Flier for NMA 2nd round???

does anyone or has anyone seen a flier for the 2nd round of the NMA series. Being a NMA member Sould I have gotten one?? There website does not have a flier for this race and I know MT baker had a race cancelled for not getting fliers out on time so whats the dealio.:applause: :applause:

You should get one with your NMA Comp License in the mail. THe license holder database had to be up to date before the flyers could be sent out. The first two rounds are flexible with their flyer mailing rule, since no real competition license holder list is available.

You should get one with your NMA Comp License in the mail. THe license holder database had to be up to date before the flyers could be sent out. The first two rounds are flexible with their flyer mailing rule, since no real competition license holder list is available.

Sounds fair...

Scone you know damn well when and where the next race is :applause:

Dang, Scone sure gets alot of grief!

Who is going to be there for both days of racing?

He's also very good at dishing it out! Don't even think that he's an innocent victim! I'll definitely be there for the NMA race on Sunday (hopefully with a new 250xcf!)

OMRA only runs AA, Ex, & Am, right?

Thats right - No A, B, or C class it's either EX or AM. I don't know what their 40 Expert class runs though, long or short? I am Senior A Long Course and want to run long course both days so just trying to figure it out :applause:

Can't wait :applause:

does anyone or has anyone seen a flier for the 2nd round of the NMA series. Being a NMA member Sould I have gotten one?? There website does not have a flier for this race and I know MT baker had a race cancelled for not getting fliers out on time so whats the dealio.?:applause:

Are we refering to the EWDRA Spring HS at Horn Rapids on the 4th? I can't seem to find if this is a NMA points race or what. Any info would be appreciated. I'll also call the # on the NMA calender I suppose. :applause: